Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The 3rd benefit of spending time with God


Sometimes in life it’s good to hear the words “I’ve got your back”. The 3rd benefit of spending time in God’s presence is you are AFFIRMED by God.

 I read in Isaiah 41:9 “Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.

The Bible also says in Ephesians 1:4 “According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love”.  

Maybe as a spouse, parent, employee, or even church lay-worker it never seems your hard work is appreciated or that those around you have your best interest in mind. I have GREAT NEWS!! God is crazy about you and loves you more than anyone ever could. So as I start my day I am so grateful to God that as His child he affirms me with his love. That’s all I need.

Today don’t seek the approval of people; just know that God is proud of you as His child and He is the one that defends you and me.  Have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment