Saturday, February 9, 2013

Three Key Ingredients for Walking With God




As I conclude this week’s series of bible studies I have discovered three key ingredients I need every day to receive the joy, peace, affirmation, guidance and strength that God has for me. The three key ingredients are: 1. A Heart That Seeks. Jeremiah 29:13And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” 2. A Will That Yields. Psalm 15:1-2Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill? He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.” 3. A Mind That Rests. Psalm 127:2  It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so He giveth his beloved sleep. I have to work on all three of these and I pray you will join me. Enjoy your Saturday guys. God bless.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment