Friday, February 8, 2013

The 5th benefit of spending time with God.



Joy, Peace, Affirmation and Guidance are some of the benefits of spending time with God that I have been studying this week in my quiet time. I would like to draw your attention to a 5th benefit which is Strength. I believe this benefit cannot come on a better day right? T.G.I.F.  Exodus 15:2  The Lord is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him. Psalm 18:1 I will love thee, O Lord, my strength. Psalm 18:32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect. By Friday I always find myself exhausted and ready for some R&R. So today I will not try to operate on my strength but on the strength of the Lord. May God strengthen each of us as together we seek to love and serve Him. Have an awesome Friday Guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment